Page 28 of 42 FirstFirst ... 181920212223242526272829303132333435363738 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 280 of 416

Thread: Cherie's Chat Room

  1. #271
    Inactive Member charlie c's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2002
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Senorita usally 8:30 est in the old chat room.
    We had a blast. Bring your sense of sense of humour Cherie it's a quick group.

  2. #272
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I don't think I need to whisper now. Ha... [img]wink.gif[/img] So now I will SCREAM, I have MONDAY OFF, ya-hoooooooooo. Yeah it was fun again. We laugh so much right Charlie! Hee,hee.

  3. #273
    Inactive Member charlie c's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2002
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    YOUR A REGULAR RIOT ALICE!!!!!!

  4. #274
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Hello Cherie [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
    It is fun imagining you and Joan hanging out together. I'm very happy that you two are tight!
    I'm also glad you are enjoying your collaboration with Texas Terry. Betcha sound fantastic!

    Maybe things will work out next Saturday night and we can all have tons of fun together in the chat room. That would be wonderful!
    Around 5:30 your time till 7ish. Is that too early? If that is undo-able we can arrange something different.
    One way or another though it would be soooo great!!!!
    Later,
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  5. #275
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    YES I AM Charlie C~ [img]wink.gif[/img]

  6. #276
    Inactive Member charlie c's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2002
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    BANG ZOOM!

    Gus, I'd brew some major coffee on my end if Cherie jumps on the chat later in the evening.

  7. #277
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    To the MOON~ [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img]

  8. #278
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    I YAM flexible too!
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  9. #279
    Inactive Member kjgjett's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 27th, 2001
    Posts
    20
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]smile.gif[/img] Hi when will the next chat take place??

    Kevin

  10. #280
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Saturday nite around 8:30pm est. Unless someone stops in before then and posts they want to do one sooner.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic